Forum Discussion

14 days ago

Aged Receivables

Is there a way to determine if a customer has previously fallen into 90+ days receivables? For example, we have 30-day trading terms. We understand that people sometimes miss their account etc. so would like to give them the benefit of the doubt however, we are aiming on tightening up on serial offenders. So, if someone has been overdue by 90 days in the past 12 months, and they again exceed the trading terms of 30days I would like to suspend their account so that no services are rendered until they settle their account.

To track this manually I feel has an element of risk and I also think it will be very time consuming. I am hoping there is a way the system may be able to trigger a notification of sorts or a report you can run monthly that would be able to tell you this information? 

TY

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi sarchibald,

I can definitely see use cases for the application's overdue invoices tracker feature. However, this isn't a feature in the current system. This post would be best suited for the Ideas Exchange board for the development team to check out and consider.

If you require any other help, feel free to create a new thread in the forum.

Thanks,
    Genreve