Forum Discussion

rbray
Experienced User
20 days ago

Exporting expanded GJ for 23-24FY

Hi all, 

I need to export the above-mentioned report; however, I am getting the below msg every time (on both desktop and web). 

Sorry, we couldn't export this report. Try exporting again after a few minutes or contact our support team

Any suggestions? 

Thanks,

Bec

rbray
    Experienced User

Hi Princess, 

Thank you for the above reply. 

I've tried everything above with no luck - I'm going to assume it's the report size (too big). Is there another way I can export this report? 

Thanks,
    Bec

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi rbray,

Sorry for the late reply! Were you able to export the report? Can you try exporting the report for a shorter time period? Let me know if you need more help.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi rbray,

I get how hassle it can be to run into errors while exporting reports on both desktop and browser platforms. I've replicated this on my end, and it seems that I can export the report without any issue. To help you out, let's try a few steps to troubleshoot this issue:

• Export Other Reports: Try exporting different reports with the same date range to see if the error persists.
    • Clear AccountRight Cache: Sometimes, the system might be temporarily overloaded. Clear your AccountRight cache, wait a few minutes, and then try exporting the report again.
    • Update Software: Ensure you are using the latest version of MYOB software.
    • Check Report Size: If the report is particularly large or complex, it might be exceeding the export limits.

Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Cheers,

Princess