Forum Discussion

esna
Experienced Cover User
23 days ago

ANZ BANK FEED 27.08.2024

I have not received the bank feed for yesterday - ANZ.  Is anyone else experience delays also??

• I'm having the same issue but it's the 28th that's missing, the 29th came through.  Logging out hasn't helped.  I'm also with ANZ

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi KimmyB,

I hear you—seems like you're missing transactions from the 28th, but the 29th came through just fine. Since logging out didn’t help and there’s no bank feed delay reported, it’s best to get our support team to take a closer look. I’d recommend creating a support ticket from the My Account page for more help.

Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi esna,

I get how crucial timely bank feeds are for your business. Normally, bank feeds show up in MYOB the day after the transaction date, but this depends on your bank delivery frequency. I've checked this on our end, and there are no reported delays with ANZ bank feeds. To check if you're missing any bank feed transactions, please reach out to our live chat support team. You can start by contacting our virtual assistant, MOCA, at myob.com/support. If MOCA can't resolve your issue, it will connect you to a live chat agent for further assistance. You can also raise a missing bank feed support ticket via My Account. 

Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Cheers,

Princess

esna
      Experienced Cover User

Thankyou.

I logged out and logged back in and then it populated the bank feed so all good today!!

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi esna,

Awesome to hear that logging out and back in fixed the bank feed issue! Feel free to start a new post again if you need help in the future.

Cheers,
        Princess