Forum Discussion

2 months ago

Bank Feeds not updating

Hi,

For the past week my bank feeds are not updating each day but only every second day.  I have cleared the cache as suggested in other posts but this does not appear to have helped at all.

Why are my feeds not updating daily?  We are with Westpac.

BEYBALLOON
    Contributing User

I also am having a similar issue - My AR file synced but the Business Lite file has not syed for the past 2 days .

There was an issue early in the week where neither file had updated but it randomly fixed itself through the day - thinking its a Westpac Issue 

BEYBALLOON
    Contributing User

I have called Westpac who have advised that it appears to be a MYOB issue as they have no alerts re system problems 

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi MoneyLady01 ,

We have been informed that Westpac AU has been experiencing ongoing bank feed delays since August 12, 2024. This issue is likely why your feeds are not updating daily. We will post updates if we receive more information. Clearing the cache is a useful troubleshooting step, but it may not address the issue caused by these external delays with the bank feed service.

We appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to start a new post.

Regards,
      Earl

• Hi Earl_HD,

Where can I find the original delay notices section to keep an eye on this as I was not able to locate any information etc. at all on this matter.