Forum Discussion

Elisem
Partner
2 months ago

changing bas fields on activity statement browser

I have set up the bas activity statement online on the browser but I now want to add extra fields.  I can't seem to find where I go to do this.  I just need to add extra fields to W1 as its not picking up some of the categories.  Please direct me where to go.  thanks Elise

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Elisem

I see that you need to add a few accounts to make up the correct totals of your BAS. I recommend checking the article 'Get Ready to Lodge Activity Statements' for a detailed guide on doing this. If you have any other questions after following the steps, feel free to let us know. We're happy to help.

Thanks,
    Genreve

Elisem
      Partner

Hi Genreve

I have done all this and can lodge the bas online from the browser but I want to add more categories to the bas.  For example the base salary is not picking up annual leave as I have not added it to the original settings.  It is set up on AccountRight.  How do I do this.  Another client I have set up its not picking up W2 for the same reason.  If I run a report from Accountright to lodge manually it has picked it up but not the online version

appreciate your help.  Elise

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Elisem

The article I've provided you also provides the steps to add categories to W1 and W2. Step 9 under "To set up your activity statement" will be able to provide you with a screenshot of the mapping process. There should be a gear icon that can route you to this window to add categories to your BAS fields. 

If you are still having trouble getting to this screen, you can send us a screenshot of the dashboard (please make sure to hide sensitive information if you do so).

Thanks,
        Genreve