Forum Discussion

6 months ago

Migration

Hello

The MYOB  migration team have migrated our company files from Accountright to MYOB Business.  A large number of data errors have arisen due to Accountright unallocated bank feeds being automatically posted in MYOB Business.  A MYOB data migration team member advised this is a common problem.  It seems you must have your unallocated transactions cleared before migration.  I have reconciled all of the doubled up spend money and receive money transactions to be deleted.   The migration team advised they can easily fix this problem.  Is that the case or should I deleted the transactions myself.  I am receiving no response from the Data MIgration Team.

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Helen80,

Thank you for the post. I'm sorry to hear that you're having an issue after the migration. I suggest, if you or your advisor find an issue with your data immediately after migration, please do not enter any data into your migrated file. Instead, reply to the completion email you receive. Ensure the INC request number is included in the subject line when replying. And provide examples or screenshots of the issue for us to assist you as soon as possible.

Should you require additional assistance, don't hesitate to respond. We also encourage you to connect with our online help center, MOCA through this link: MYOB Support - MYOB Support, for prompt support.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Feel free to post again.

Kind regards,

Sai