Forum Discussion

8 months ago

Super foe innactive employees

I have recorded the super payments for the first time. Once I record the payments for the specific period after verifing the details, I proceeded by clicking on the "next" button. However, I have noticed that the names of inactive employees are now missing from the payment list.But the payments are still there without the emplyee names. Additionally, when I click on a  specific payment, it does not redirect me to the relevant payment as expected.

pls help me figure it out

• Hi Shammika

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum.

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties processing the superannuation. Generally, we process superannuation payments while the employee active, as you can't process a pay run for that employee if it's already inactive. If you haven't processed the superannuation for that employee yet, you can try re-activating that employee and try to authorize the payment. 

Let us know if you require any other assistance.

Thanks,
    Genreve

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Shammika

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum.

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties processing the superannuation. Generally, we process superannuation payments while the employee active, as you can't process a pay run for that employee if it's already inactive. If you haven't processed the superannuation for that employee yet, you can try re-activating that employee and try to authorize the payment. 

Let us know if you require any other assistance.

Thanks,
    Genreve