Forum Discussion

7 months ago

Can't see invoice number

The layout of invoice pages is not user friendly,there is a column of "PO order" ,totally useless to me,but I can only see invoice"0000",This is so frustrating.I can't change it.Every time I want to find a invoice number drives me crazy.

Please do something,show me the invoice numbers.

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi there Ann01

Thank you so much for sharing what you did to view the full invoice number. This will help other users who have the same issue when viewing their invoice number. If you have any issues in the future, feel free to post again.

Best regards,

Doreen

Fastlane
      Cover User

This is still an issue for Ipad users, IV00000.. shows up, this didn’t happen before the MYOB update a number of months ago.

• This unfortunately is still a problem.  Screenshot attached.

Ann01
      Partner

On further investigation, this is happening when the app is running in Chrome on a Windows 11 laptop.  It works fine in Firefox on the same machine. 

Another site I visit uses Chrome on a Win10 machine, and it is fine also.

It seems to be the combination of Chrome and Win11 where the problem is for me. 

• I also can not see the invoice number without opening invoice. It appears as Inv 00000….

What can I do about it

• Hi APstyling 

Thank you for your post. The issue with the date & invoice number not fully appearing on the screen has been resolved now. If you are still experiencing any difficulties, do let us know and we can look into this further.

Regards

Priya Selvaraj