Forum Discussion

9 months ago

Search bar in Purchase

Hi Myob 

i recently got MYOB Account the Web version as prevoiusly had the SOFTWARE version, in the software version whenever i was entering data on the create bill file, i was able to search the supplier from prefill from recurring tab and it would prefill the supplier data, now on the web version i have to scroll to the supplier details, click on that supplier then scroll all the way down to click on prefill. its ok when you min suppliers but we have over a 1000 so just imagine how annoying this is getting now. 

wanted to ask how can i get the search bar on the prefill from recurring tab to make it easy for us. 

please assist 

• Hi optimus7,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of helpful information.

My apologies for the delay in response. I understand that you find it way easier on the software version to search for supplier purchase details. We appreciate your patience with this. However, software and browsers may have differences when it comes to navigating your MYOB account from the dashboard itself.

Currently, the way you can search the supplier data is to scroll to the supplier details, click on the specific supplier, and scroll all the way down to check the full details.

I understand your thoughts and feedback about the system. This is how MYOB Business/Essentials currently works. Rest assured that we are open to suggestions and will provide communications and updates when these suggestions are implemented in the software. You could post here MYOB Business/Essentials Ideas for feature enhancements and updates.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to post again.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella