Forum Discussion

Nick9000
Contributing Cover User
10 months ago

Search Bar Broken in Bills Screen

Hi Please fix the search bar in the bills screen in the MYOB Account Right online. It does not work and does not show or search a complete list of suppliers. 

• Hi Nick9000,

Thanks for reaching out about the search bar issue in the bills screen on MYOB Account Right Online. It seems like you might be referring to the supplier dropdown list when the "All" option is selected. Ideally, this should display the complete list of suppliers available. If you're experiencing issues where this list doesn’t show all suppliers as expected, please let me know so I can assist further. Understanding the exact behavior, you encounter will help us pinpoint the issue accurately and provide a solution.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Nick9000,

I hope this message finds you well. I just want to follow up regarding the issue you've been experiencing with the search tab to see if this has been resolved. Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Nick9000,

We hope this message finds you well. We have been awaiting additional updates from your end regarding the issue you're experiencing with Bill's search bar. As we haven't received any recent updates, we will be closing the case now. Please feel free to start a new post again if you encounter any issues and need further assistance. We’re here to help.

Cheers,

Princess