Forum Discussion

Flowtek15
Contributing User
9 months ago

Broken Login

For the last few months (since the last update I believe), the log in has been completely broken on AR for Windows 10. AR Build 2023.11.1.7.

First of all, it doesn't remember my email anymore so I have to type it in, then I press next, it freezes for a minute, then goes back to selecting my company file. I do this 2/3 times until it goes to a different login page with a more basic layout and the ability to input the email and password on the same page.

Why can't it just remember me? I have to enter the seond password for the company file anyway.

It's easier for someone to get into my bank and take all my money than it is for me to get into my own MYOB.

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Flowtek15,

Thank you so much for your detailed post. I wanted to inform you that we have recently enhanced the security measures for MYOB log-ins. To conveniently save your details, you can now choose the option "Trust for device for 30 days." Additionally, we've introduced new functionalities to offer contextual and adaptive multi-factor authentication (MFA) controls. Feel free to explore the updates by visiting this link. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.  

Regards,
    Earl

Flowtek15
      Contributing User

That reply was less helpful than I thought was possible. You certainly haven't enhanced anything if it takes me 10 minutes to get into my account because the whole thing fails.

How does telling me about a feature you have re-introduced help solve my problem of the entire log-in process being broken? I don't even get to see the 30-day option because I never get that far, and it doesn't show up in the simplified log-in screen that evnetually shows up after the normal process fails.

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Flowtek15,

My apologies for he late response. I understand your frustration with the login process and I apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing. We assure you that security and data protection is our top priority.

If you're having difficulty finding the 30-day option, it might be due to a specific issue with your account. Additionally, attempting to clear your AccountRight Cache could potentially resolve the issues you're encountering.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work to improve the login process.

Regards,
        Earl