SSV209
Contributing User
4 years ago

last purchase price

my last purchase price is not automatically updating

• Hi SSV209 

Thanks for your post.

Does this happen to all your items?

Could you check if you have the following setting ticked? If you have this ticked, it won't update your last purchase price. 

1. Go to the Setup menu and choose Preferences.
    2. Click the Inventory tab.
    3. Select the option Use Standard Cost as the Default Price on Purchase Orders and Bills.
      Preferences window with standard cost option selected
    4. Click OK

If this doesn't work, could you send me screenshots of the last bill for this item and the Item information window in the Buying Details tab. I will then be able to investigate this further.

• Hi SSV209 

Thanks for your post.

Does this happen to all your items?

Could you check if you have the following setting ticked? If you have this ticked, it won't update your last purchase price. 

1. Go to the Setup menu and choose Preferences.
    2. Click the Inventory tab.
    3. Select the option Use Standard Cost as the Default Price on Purchase Orders and Bills.
      Preferences window with standard cost option selected
    4. Click OK

If this doesn't work, could you send me screenshots of the last bill for this item and the Item information window in the Buying Details tab. I will then be able to investigate this further.

SSV209
      Contributing User

I checked other items and the last cost have changed.

I have entered the invoice again to test it and it seems to have changed the last cost of this item.

I have now deleted this invoice and last cost is correct.

Dont know why it didnt update before.

Select the option Use Standard Cost as the Default Price on Purchase Orders and Bills. was not ticked.

Anyway problem solved. Thank you for answering.