Forum Discussion

Chelbelz
Experienced User
4 years ago

Monthly overdue amounts not showing on statement and current shouldn't be the full amount

Can someone please help me set up MYOB properly to show the actually Monthly Overdue Amounts as they should be and not just Current(Not Overdue) taking the full sum? Please refer to my photo - TIA  ...
    Tracey_H
    4 years ago

Hi Chelbelz 

Thanks for that information. The difference in your statement ageing is because of the 45 days after EOM terms. A January invoice is due on the 15 March, February on the 15 April and March on the 15 May. 

When you select the monthly ageing periods there are no invoices due in Feb, they are all due March and later so will be reported as Current on a March statement:

But when you change the ageing to daily the January invoice is overdue because it was due on the 15 March and the statement is being run at the 31 March. It's 16 days overdue so falls into the 30 Days Overdue column:

I hope that clarifies it for you. Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.