Forum Discussion

DeborahBurns
Experienced Cover User
17 hours ago

New Email presentation of Invoices

Is there anyway of turning off the detail of Invoice Summary showing in full on the new email layout which presents direct on the emailed page to the client rather than just the pdf or view click through to invoice which is preferred please? 

• I am having an issue with this also.  Paid invoices show the full amount in the summary, I think this looks misleading and will lead to customers paying this invoice again.  I want to turn this feature off.

Copycat
    Experienced Cover User

Urgently need help on this!!!

Why was there no warning about this change??

There is no easy way to email RECEIPTS to clients (not print, email) and so we send the invoice with a ZERO BALANCE, following payment via credit card.  We use stored CC details with clients i.e., we don't have the client in front of us to tell them the payment has been processed - this is shown in the pdf we send from MYOB.  Following this UNANNOUNCED change, all clients have since received an email with the wording "Due XYZ Date" highlighted at the top of the email layout, PLUS an invoice summary that DOES NOT SHOW THE ZERO BALANCE.  Do you know how many calls we've fielded already with people confused about whether the invoice is actually paid??  We look like idiots - and trust me, we are telling everyone this is a MYOB fault!!

SOMEONE FROM MYOB - HOW DO WE CHANGE THE EMAIL LAYOUT THAT HAS BEEN CHANGED?  Or, tell me how to EASILY EMAIL RECEIPTS.

BTW, I rang the priority help number, but of course, you weren't open!

DeborahBurns
    Experienced Cover User

The above old layout looks so much more professional than the new layout below!

the Details further down the email that now show in the Description lines don't line up with the Amount Line.. its all out of wack and cluttered which gives a very unprofessional look! Please let us know how to turn this layout back to original.