Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Strange MYOB email.

Hi All,

I'm making this post on behalf of one of our client, I am an IT technician trying to resolve this issue for them. For this, I will call our client "P" and their client "D". One of P's customers received an email from AccountRight@apps.myob.com, the name was P's business. The contents of the email was: 

Please contact us immediately if you are unable to detach or download your Statement. Thank you.

There was a PDF attached named "EStatement.pdf" In the PDF has barely any details other another business (Which neither P and D have affiliation with)

What has happened here? P never sent that email. The email headers look fine.

Can you someone explain this? I have little experience of the working of myob.

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, tobylit 

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

We are aware that some customers are experiencing the same. This has already been relayed to the relevant team. In the meantime, kindly re-email a fresh copy of the statement, as it will also refresh the metadata and allow the correct information to be delivered. We truly appreciate your understanding and patience regarding the issue.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, @tobylit 

Thanks for your response.

We will escalate this to the relevant team to further investigate the issue. Please let us know if you require any further assistance. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen