Forum Discussion

Ida
Cover User
11 months ago

The Job Number and Sub-job Of values cannot be the same

Hi,

I keep getting the above message when trying to update the linked customer in the job information page.

Can you please help, thanks.

• Hi Ida,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Generally, this error message occurs if the job number and sub job fields have the same job number in the job information window. In your case, if there's no sub job number entered, I'll send you a private message to discuss and address your issue, and I may need to gather additional information to help you resolve this issue.

Please keep an eye on your Community forum inbox for the private message, and we'll continue to discuss this through that channel.

Cheers,

Princess

Ida
      Cover User

Hi Princess

How do I respond to your private message?

Thanks
      iIa

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Ida,

Thank you for your response. 

To respond to our private message, you may go to your Community Forum profile display picture at the top right-hand corner of your screen, then look for the notification or message icon (it looks like envelope). Click on the message icon, and you should see the private message you received from us. Then you'll find a text box where you can type your response. If you encounter any issues in replying, please let us know, and we'll be happy to assist you further.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Patto1,

Thank you for your post. We'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. We hope you find it a valuable resource.

We’re sorry to hear that you're also having the same error message when trying to link the customer to the job number. We’ll also reach out to you via private message to discuss and address your issue, and we may need to gather additional information to help you resolve this issue.

Please keep an eye on your Community forum inbox for the private message you'll receive from us, and we'll continue to discuss this through that channel.

Cheers,

Princess