Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Clock in / out of a job using Myob Team

I need my employees to be able to clock in and out of a job (whilst logging their geo location).

I can see lots of complaints in the past regarding this option not being available, surely myob have listened to their customers and enabled this 3 years later? The jobs are already on the system, they just need to be connected to the app.

Please advise

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Sarah30,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

As I understand it, you want to have a function where your employees can clock in and out of a job that is created and allocated to them. Employees can track their time via clocking in/out or using timesheets, but to my knowledge, there is not a function through which employees can clock on/out from a job list. Based on these Help articles, Getting Started with MYOB Team, and Using the MYOB Team Mobile App.

I'm sorry that this function is still not implemented in the app. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated. I encourage you to take a moment to post your suggestions to our AccountRight Idea Exchange board for the developer's consideration and review. We do appreciate any feedback regarding how this app can be improved to be more useful to users.

Cheers,

Princess