Forum Discussion

AppliedBook
Cover User
2 years ago

MYOB Pay super deadline for 30 June 2023

Hello,

Can someone tell me please what is the deadline for submitting Pay Super files to ensure they are paid to the employees' funds by 30 June.

Thanks

Diana

• Hi Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

The deadline for the payment would be the 28th of the next month. Our Pay super clearing house usually takes 5-10 business days to process the payment. We suggest you process your payment before the 15th of July or if you are paying for month of May, process the payment before the 15th of this month.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

• Hi Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

The deadline for the payment would be the 28th of the next month. Our Pay super clearing house usually takes 5-10 business days to process the payment. We suggest you process your payment before the 15th of July or if you are paying for month of May, process the payment before the 15th of this month.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

caroline12345
      Cover User

I don't belive this answer the question posed

In order for Super to be expensed in June 2023 it needs to be in the individual super funds before 30.6.23, 

What date is MYOB stating is the last processing day on which auto super can paid through the autosuper portal to ensure each super fund receives super before 30.6.23

Leneth_A
        MYOB Staff

Hi caroline12345

Thanks for your post.

The best date would be on or before the 20/06/2023 since it will take 5-10 business days for the clearing house to fully process the payment to the super fund.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
        Leneth

Beth777
      Contributing User

Good afternoon,

I have attached an announcement received from  MYOB saying that Super payments made through MYOB Super Pay need to be submitted by 4pm on 21 June 2023. 

We pay monthly via MYOB so if we have to pay earlier then the Super contributions from 21 June-30 June 2023 won't be included on the 30 June 2023 Statements. Is this correct?

We normally pay on the 1st of the month for the month passed.

Cheers Caz