Forum Discussion

GO13
Experienced User
12 months ago

MYOB Team Mobile App

Hello

My employees are having difficulties seeing all payroll categories from the drop-down icon.  They are not able to submit a complete time sheet.  I checked their names and the additional categories are linked to their names

I can see it on my desktop but they cannot.

what are we missing?

• Hi, thanks for your post, and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for your time sharing your concern with us. We regret that your employees are facing issues seeing all payroll categories in MYOB Teams. We appreciate and value your patience and understanding. 

In this matter, if your employees log in to the MYOB Team App and are not able to see their payroll categories, I highly recommend advising the employees to log out and log in again. If this does not work, try to uninstall, and reinstall the application then try to log in again. If it still does not work that way, you can also check their email address entered through the MYOB Team admin portal. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

GO13
      Experienced User

Hi Leneth

No unfortunately that did not help and my employees cannot see the additional payroll categories linked under thie name. So that make the timesheet facilily useless.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Staff

Hi, thanks for getting back to us. We are sorry to hear that it did not help to resolve your concern. We thank you for your time and understanding. 

To check this further, could you please provide me with a screenshot of the page where the employees are trying to access the payroll categories? Please hide/remove any sensitive employee/business details from screenshots posted publicly. 

Let me know how this goes and if we can provide any further assistance here on the forum. 

Cheers, 
        Leneth