Forum Discussion

8 days ago

PAY SUPER

Hi. Just wondering if you can help me with this:

In August I could not pay super for July for one of the employees, because his super account number was incorrect. Already I got the correct the information and change in the system, but now, I go to the section pay super in Myob account right, and put the payment start date 01/07/2024 and payment end date 31/07/2024 and he is not there. What I can do to pay the super for that employee?

Thank you.

• Hi lina1,

If widening the date range to view the super payment to be processed did not work, I highly suggest getting in touch with our live chat. To get through to a live chat agent, you will need to get in touch first with our virtual assistant, MOCA, through myob.com/support. Don't worry, if MOCA can't provide the help you need, our live chat team is just around the corner to pick up from where MOCA left off.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hey lina1,

No worries, let me assist you with the super payment to be processed that is not showing. To resolve the issue of the missing super payment for the employee, you can try widening the date range in the Pay Super section. Sometimes, the payment might not show up if the date range is too narrow. This should help you see if the super payment for that employee appears.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi lina1,

If widening the date range to view the super payment to be processed did not work, I highly suggest getting in touch with our live chat. To get through to a live chat agent, you will need to get in touch first with our virtual assistant, MOCA, through myob.com/support. Don't worry, if MOCA can't provide the help you need, our live chat team is just around the corner to pick up from where MOCA left off.

Best regards,

Doreen