Forum Discussion

2 years ago

rdo didn't come off entitlement balance

Hi, In December I ran several payrolls for January.  One employee had to use a combination of annual leave and RDO's.  What would cause RDO hours not to reduce the RDO entitlement balance? I've checked the journal and payslips. 3.6 hours of RDO were used but the balance didnt change. What would cause this and how do I fix it.

• Hi ngseng 

Thanks for your post. For the RDO balance to be reduced by hours paid you need to select the RDO Paid payroll category in the RDO accrual category. To do this:

1. go to Payroll categories>>Entitlements tab
    2. open the RDO accrual category
    3. in the Linked Wages Category field select the RDO Paid wages category

You can adjust the balance by hours taken by recording a $0 pay and entering the adjustment hours as a negative amount against the RDO accrual entitlement payroll category.

These Help Articles have detailed information -

Rostered days off

Adjusting leave balances

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

• Hi ngseng 

Thanks for your post. For the RDO balance to be reduced by hours paid you need to select the RDO Paid payroll category in the RDO accrual category. To do this:

1. go to Payroll categories>>Entitlements tab
    2. open the RDO accrual category
    3. in the Linked Wages Category field select the RDO Paid wages category

You can adjust the balance by hours taken by recording a $0 pay and entering the adjustment hours as a negative amount against the RDO accrual entitlement payroll category.

These Help Articles have detailed information -

Rostered days off

Adjusting leave balances

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.