Forum Discussion

8 months ago

Reverse an entire payrun

Is there a way to reverse an entire payrun instead of having to individually reverse each pay. 

14 employees so not massive but trying to reverse in one go rather than 14. 

Reason for reversal is incorrect payment date. 

Thanks!

• I have the same question.  Can't dfind the answer in the help documents.  Happy to do them individually but hoped there was an easier way

• Yes! I ended up doing it that way as I needed it done, but very frustrating if you can't reverse a whole pay run, especially for something like date! 

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi JanaDillon and Leef20,

Thank you for reaching out.

Currently, there isn't an option to reverse the entire pay run in one go. Each payment needs to be individually reversed. You can find detailed instructions on how to do this in our Help article: Fixing a pay.

We understand this may be a bit tedious, especially with more employees. We apologize for any inconvenience this process may have caused you. Your feedback on the need for a more streamlined process, especially for situations like incorrect payment dates, is valuable. We value your feedback, which is duly noted. We also encourage you to post suggestions on our Product Ideas board for our developers' review.

If there's anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.

Cheers,

Princess