Forum Discussion

Luigi_Baccos
Contributing Cover User
6 years ago

stp reporting after having submitted the pays

I had already processed two weeks pay before setting up the ATO STP reporting.

Now, after all is done and gain access to ATO portal, I cannot find a way to do the reporting.

I guess that, from now on it will be done at the end of the "Process Payroll" Payrun.

My question to the board is: "how do I submit my past two weeks payroll", or does the system automatically updates the ATO during my next Payrun.

Thank you for who is listening and will reply.

Regards

bungy15
    6 years ago

Hi Luigi_Baccos 

You have understood Graeme’s reply correctly. 

If you download a copy of the report in the reporting centre by clicking on the ... button, you can see that the YTD amounts include the missed payruns.

As long as the YTD amounts are correct you don’t need to do anything else.

Cheers

Tracey

GDay53
    Ultimate Partner

Luigi_Baccos 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Don't worry when you do your next payroll just follow the instructions and submit that payroll.

You do not have to submit old payroll runs as all you are reporting to the ATO is the Year to Date figures.

Luigi_Baccos
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Graeme,

I waitied until my third week of pays to check if it did work, and it didn't.

At current, what shows on the payroll reporting centre is only the latest week pay, but not the previous one.

My understanding from your message was that the system will automatically updates the payroll year everytime a new pay is submitted...

Is this the case or should I do something else?

Thank you for the assistance.

bungy15
        Ultimate Cover User

Hi Luigi_Baccos 

You have understood Graeme’s reply correctly. 

If you download a copy of the report in the reporting centre by clicking on the ... button, you can see that the YTD amounts include the missed payruns.

As long as the YTD amounts are correct you don’t need to do anything else.

Cheers

Tracey