Forum Discussion

3 years ago

SUNSUPER payment done but not reflecting on employee account

I processed sun super payment for the first time last week and can see it was deducted from business account but not showing on employee's super account. 

I just realized sunsuper has now changed to australian retirement. How can i reverse the payment or will the payment still processed using the old sun super details?

• Hi onioncube,

Thank you for your post. 

If you open your 'Manage Payments' window, could you advise what the 'status' of the payment in question is? 

Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi onioncube,

Thank you for your post. 

If you open your 'Manage Payments' window, could you advise what the 'status' of the payment in question is? 

• thank you i rechecked and see it actually went through my super account today.

• status shows completed but when i click the actual transaction, it shows error

but my bank account has already been deducted the amount as superchoice p/l

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi onioncube,

Thanks for advising. 

If the status is showing as 'Completed', this means the contribution has been sent to the respective fund, however, as per your situation I recommend speaking to them to see when they will process a refund. Generally when this happens, the fund will refund the payment to your account so you can re-process it with the correct details. 

If you were needing any further assistance, please do reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.