Forum Discussion

3 days ago

Connection error

I have had a Connection error. The screen states We're sorry, but something has interrupted AccountRight and you'll need to restart. I have done all the things it says to do including, restarting Myob, restarting my computer, restarting my modem. I have spent about 3 hours on the phone with MYOB support and still cannot get onto MYOB. Any more suggestions?

Sue1234
    Experienced Cover User

Thanks, it has been fixed by your Live chat agent, amazing support, fast response, well done to your support team!

Sue1234
        Experienced Cover User

Ask the live chat support to access your pc via teamviewer remote app and see what's going on.

Sue135
    Contributing Cover User

I have the same problem can't login , same message as OP, and I also did all the suggested ways as per your link , none of them work.

Weird thing is only one datafile affected, can access other datafiles but only one having problem.

Using MYOB Accounts Right.

Please help and let me know what should I do?

Thanks.

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Sue135,

It sounds frustrating that you've tried all the suggested steps without success, especially since only one data file is affected while others work fine. At this point, I recommend reaching out directly to our support team for further assistance.

To connect with live chat support, you can start by contacting our virtual assistant, MOCA, through myob.com/support. If MOCA is unable to resolve the issue, it will connect you to a live chat agent for more in-depth help.

Regards,
      Earl

• I have tried to go through MOCA but it will not pass me onto alive chat.

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi George22,

MOCA's programming is to route you to live chat after failing to help. I'm unsure why you weren't routed directly to live chat. But I recommend reaching out by creating a support ticket from the My Account page. Also, sending the diagnostic log as a response to their first email is still the best option for support for these kinds of issues. 

Regards, 

Genreve

• I have tried to log in with that but it tells me something went wrong and i cannot get on. I was expecting a call back from the person i was on the phone with on Friday but so far have not heard anything. I will go through MOCA and see what happens. Thanks

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi George22,

I totally get how annoying it is when things don't go as planned, especially with login issues, and you haven't received the callback you were expecting. A good next step would be to connect with our live chat team for immediate assistance. If there's anything else you need help with, please don't hesitate to start a new post.

Cheers,

Princess

• Thanks i have read that article and between myself and 2 different MYOB support people have done all the things recommended. I don't know what to do next.

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi George22,

Seems that you've already tried all the recommended steps from the article and MYOB support without success. It sounds like you've been very thorough. Could you please log in to http://app.myob.com/ to check if the issue is specific to the desktop version? At this point, connecting with our phone or live chat support team would be the best way to get further assistance.

To connect with a live chat agent, please start by contacting our virtual assistant, MOCA, through myob.com/support. If MOCA is unable to resolve your issue, it will transfer you directly to our live chat team.

Cheers,

Princess

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi George22,

The error message seems to suggest an interference with the online servers. There is a possibility that another software like an antivirus is preventing the application from reaching the servers. I recommend reading through this article. If the issue persists, you may send a copy to create a support ticket from the My Account page. Additionally, having the latest diagnostic log can be handy once the support team email you back. 

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you need any other help.

Thanks,
    Genreve