Forum Discussion

Tropicalbird
Experienced Cover User
9 days ago

Issue with JOB PROFIT and LOSS Report

Just wanting to highlight an issue with the Job Profit and Loss Report- when wanting to display transactions excluding year end adjustments - the report is not responding. It displays the same report as All. 

Please can this be addressed as a matter of urgency.

Tropicalbird
    Experienced Cover User

Hi Genreve, it is now 9 days and still no resolution and approximately 5 hrs spent on the phone with MYOB representatives - on two different occasions. Needless to say, I am not impressed with MYOB's attention to this matter. This was a feature that used to work and is now no longer operational. 

Disgruntled Customer.

Tropicalbird
    Experienced Cover User

Hi it is now 8 days and I have had no traction on this issue - please advise when this will be addressed by the MYOB programmers. 

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Tropicalbird,

I'm sorry to hear about your time reaching out to support. I assure you that this has been logged to the development team. However, forum moderators don't have ETA's for when fixes will be implemented. 

We appreciate your patience white the feature is being worked on. If you have any more suggestions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks,
      Genreve

Tropicalbird
    Experienced Cover User

Hi Princess, can you please advise when this fix will occur. I spent an hour on the phone talking with a MYOB representative outlining the issue, and have now been 3 days since this was highlighted. I pay a monthly fee for this program and it is disappointing when some of the functionality is unavailable. 

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Tropicalbird,

I see that the Job Profit and Loss Report isn't showing transactions as expected, especially when trying to exclude year-end adjustments. Our team is aware of this issue and has already raised it with our product development team. I've also added your account to the list of users affected by this bug, which helps our developers prioritise it.

Thanks for your patience as we work on improving our software. If you have any more suggestions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out!

Cheers,

Princess