Forum Discussion

22 days ago

TPAR Create File function not working

When I click on the Create Taxable Payments File in the TPAR section it doesn't load - just goes White screen and when you hit refresh it just goes back to the TPAR screen.  

I've cleared my browser history/cookies/cache - and our IT Dept has check the browser issues.

Anyone have any ideas?

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hey ftamyob,

I understand that you're still having issues lodging TPAR even after changing the web browser that you're using. As per checking on our end, there are no reported issues with lodging TPAR. Your concern with TPAR may require more information and investigation. Our live chat team is ready to assist you. To get through to a live chat agent, you will need to get in touch first with our virtual assistant, MOCA, through myob.com/support. If MOCA can't provide the help you need, our live chat team will take over from there.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ftamyob,

I see that you're having issues with TPAR not loading. As a workaround to this, try using a different browser to see if that helps. Also, if there are other users of the file, have them log in and lodge the TPAR.

Best regards,

Doreen

ftamyob

I've tried 2 other browsers (Firefox & Edge) and asked another staff member to try to create the report and it's not working.  

Has MYOB had any issues with this lately?  
      Can you suggest anything else as the TPARs need to be lodged today.

LouE

Was this ever resolved as I have exactly the same problem????