Forum Discussion

Shawparth
Experienced User
2 months ago

Sync with our WebNinja Store

I have been back and forth with MYOB after having a talk with our webstore provider who said the issue is on MYOB's side.  I have spoken to someone who said the problem was getting fixed - as was an issue with an update made by MYOB - I was told that I would be contacted if the problem wasn't resolved and 6 days later there is nothing.... I have tried the online chat and was told to get back in touch with our webstore provider and get them to log an issue - I am in the process of making this happen but I can't tell you how PAINFUL it is to try and get some helpful information when meanwhile orders for our business aren't coming through to invoicing which is really affecting our business!!!! Can someone call me please about this - or is this actually just not possible nowadays!  What to do is beyond me.....

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Shawparth,

I understand how frustrating this situation must be, especially with the impact on your business. There is a known issue with multiple third-party applications. For more info, please check out this thread.

Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Cheers,

MYOB