Forum Discussion

Alphapack
Cover User
3 months ago

Missing bank transactions

I am missing a whole day of transaction from the bank link from September.  September 27th is completely missed, how do I get these transactions imported?

Thanks

Leigh_Utton
    Contributing Cover User

I am missing a whole day of transactions for the 27 August 2024 there were 7 transactions on that day I can see them on my bank feed but they are all missing from the MYOB page so that means I cannot reconcile the payment made by my client that day.

Transactions on all other days before and after the 27th are fine, it cannot just be a delay so how do I get these transactions?

And I cannot get anyone on the phone to help and the online help is impossible to use

Maxine

I was missing the 28th August.. Very frustrating as I could see a client had paid in my bank but on myob it made it look like they were overdue.  I sent myob a msg and they sorted it with me having to send another email to hurry them along

Leigh_Utton
    Contributing Cover User

I too am missing a whole day of transactions for the 27 August 2024 there were 7 transactions on that day I can see them on my bank feed but they are all missing from the MYOB page so that means I cannot reconcile the payment made by my client that day.

Transactions on all other days before and after the 27th are fine, it cannot just be a delay so how do I get these transactions?

And I cannot get anyone on the phone to help and the online help is impossible to use

How did you solve this problem??

Maxine

astonkoedyk

Hi Maxine,

I am also missing two days of bank transactions from 17th and 18th of August 2024. Did you receive a reply or find a solution to getting these transactions to appear in MYOB? I'm running MYOB Business.

Thanks,

Michelle

• I am also missing all entries from 28 September. Later ones have come through ok.

• Has anyone had and reply from the support team? saying what Thay are going to do?

Here is my support team Reference number: 01934073 If any myob team member are watching these post

• Hi Alphapack

Missing a day of transactions can be a bit frustrating. Here's what you can do:

1. Verify the transactions for September 27th on your online bank statement.
    2. Ensure your bank feed is active by checking the status under Banking> Manage bank feeds.
    3. If the transactions are there and your bank feed is active, but you still can't see them, it could be a delay.

You can also check out this helpful article about missing bank feed transactions for the guide. If you've done all these and still can't see the transactions, I recommend requesting support via my account at myob.com, as this may require further checking. Let me know if you have other queries!

Kind regards,
    Shella

• I am missing 2 from the 28 also. iv tried everything they say. just waiting for a response from the support team.

JohnY

Thanks Shella but no joy. I seem unable to contact support as you suggest. I go to My Account, More, Support, Contact support and nothing happens other than the chat bot I've already tried. Help please.

• This was my reply from the support team, everything is sorted now,

Hi ,

Thanks for your support request #01934073.

We have now sent the missing data dated on 28th of August 2024 to your file. 

We'll close this request, but if this solution doesn't work or it's not what you're looking for, reply to this email to let us know. We'll be happy to try again.

Thank you,

The MYOB Team