Forum Discussion

infotriderma
Contributing User
8 days ago

Stock on hand and multiple inventory

Dear community,

I have stock in different shops. How can I setup multiple stock inventory or warehouses in MYOB?

I did bought special inventory feature from MYOB and paying every month adds for that, but I don`t see and tools in my dashboard for that.

Thank you)
Alex

infotriderma
    Contributing User

Thank you Genreve,

Could you please clarify on how we can check what version of MYOB we have and if we can use Account right, as we really struggle without separate inventory accounting.

Kind Regards

Alex

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi infotriderma

Absolutely, you can check your MYOB product by going to the My Account page. If the program you use is purely browser-based, you're on the MYOB Business platform. This feature can only be used while using the desktop program version AccountRight. 

Let me know if you need further need further help.

Thanks,

Genreve

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi infotriderma

A feature to sort items based on warehouses does come in handy for specific users. The feature for different warehouses for MYOB is called Locations. However, that feature is only available for the desktop version of AccountRight. I suggest posting about this on the Ideas Exchange board for potential updates in the future. 

In the meantime, feel free to create a new thread if you need any other help.

Thanks,

Genreve 

infotriderma
      Contributing User

Is it possible to upgrade MYOB Business to AccountRight?

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hey infotriderma,

While there isn't a direct pathway to migrate from MYOB Business to AccountRight, you can still make the switch by starting a new subscription for AccountRight Plus. This will allow you to sort items based on warehouses. To get started, you can sign up for a subscription directly through the MYOB website at MYOB Pricing.

Best regards,

Doreen