Forum Discussion

5 days ago

Not able to print more than one report

I am using MYOB Business Basics, since many years back.

Recently I have got a problem when trying to print reports. It might have coincided with when I upgrade to Windows 11, but I am not quire sure.

The first report I print, regardless of which it is, works fine. I get this screen, and can then click 'Print'.

However, when trying to print a second report, again regardless of which one, then I get this:

The only thing I can do now is to click on the red cross, and it says 'BBasics.exe is not responding'. I then have to take the option 'Close the program' and then re-open it again.

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi there LarsN,

It seems that the issue you're experiencing with printing reports in MYOB Business Basics after upgrading to Windows 11 is not uncommon. The first report prints fine, but subsequent reports show Report Status (Not Responding). This could be related to compatibility issues with Windows 11. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve this issue:

• Clear Cache. You can clear your browser cache. This will help your data to run smoothly and fresh.
    • Printer Drivers: Ensure that your printer drivers are up to date and compatible with Windows 11.

You can also speak to your IT person for more information regarding the error Report Status (Not Responding).

Best regards,

Doreen