Forum Discussion

r1chard
Cover User
8 days ago

Invoice Reminders in AccountRight

Good morning, 

I have a couple of clients that I would like to gently remind that their invoices are overdue.

I find that it's always the same few clients so I don't want to start reminding all of our customers!

However, when I click on invoice reminders, I just get a grey screen and nothing else.

Does this function exist or not?  It looks like there was an issue that I can see going back two years, but I would assume this has been resolved.  

Please advise how I can set these up!

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi r1chard,

Dealing with overdue invoices and having trouble with the reminder function can definitely be pain. The issue you're facing is due to some internal settings in Internet Explorer that can't be changed at the moment. Our developer team is aware of this and is working on a fix. I've also made sure your account is noted for this bug.

For now, the best workaround is to send invoice reminders through a web browser (app.myob.com). If you need any further assistance, feel free to reach out.

Cheers,

Princess

r1chard
      Cover User

Hi there

That's strange, this laptop has never had Internet Explorer on it and it isn't the browser we use.  

Are you saying I can only do it through a browser?  Presumably NOT Explorer - which browser(s) do you recommend?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Richard

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi r1chard,

AccountRight is defaulting to Internet Explorer for some users, even if it’s not actually installed. Yes, you can set Invoice reminders via the browser version. We recommend using Google Chrome—it works best with MYOB.

Feel free to get in touch if you need more help.

Cheers,

Princess