Forum Discussion

LReif07
Contributing User
3 years ago

Myob Unknown Error Code (0)

When I am going into Purchase Register to view an entered purchase by clicking on the blue arrorw, the circle comes up thinking and then nothing.

Then get the "Something's gone wrong and AccountRight needs to close".  I have restarted Accounting Right.  I have uninstalled MYOB and reinstalled MYOB.  I am working on the most up to date version.

Telephone call already to MYOB, have fololwing their instructions through security options for system cryptography.

STill getting below error.  not sure what to do know.

Code:
Unknown (0)

(Unknown): ShowUIView(EnterPurchases,...,...)

• Hello LReif07 

Generally, this error happens when there is a 100% discount on the item and is creating the error in the backend.

What you can do is change the purchase price to $0, rather than a 100% discount. This will allow the purchase order to be recorded. 

Alternatively, you can remove the 100% discount. Record the purchase order and then convert it to a bill, before putting the 100% discount back on the bill.

Please let me know how you go.

LReif07
      Contributing User

Sorry Chris, this makes no sense. 

When six other users in the office with me can easily see and open any of the purcahses in the purcahse register and just myself is getting this error and being logged out of MYOB each time.

This started happening to me when I did the latests update.

Its okay I will try and figure this issue out, maybe it might magically start working again after the next updated.  I will just log in as another user and get the information I require.

ChrisMYOB
        Former Staff

Hello LReif07 

Thank you for that information. 

If you could please attach the full error log document when you get this error, as well as the company file ID (Found under Help > About MYOB) I will be able to investigate the cause of this further and hopefully get a resolution to this for you. 

I would also need to know if the login email address this is happening to is the same as the one linked to your Forum login.