Forum Discussion

ROGMichelle
Experienced Cover User
9 months ago

Purchases [Supplier Detail] - broken!

I have run a Purchases [Supplier Detail] report every week for the last couple years. I never paid too much attention to it until recently when I have had more cause to scrutinise purchases going through at Order, Open & Closed phases.

The report appears to be broken. Purchase items that are sitting at Open status are showing $0.00 values, even though clicking into the record shows they clearly have a billing value. And this is multiple, multiple line items.

Aside from clicking on every $0.00 item and manually correcting the value, I don't see a way around this. What good is a report if it doesn't work?

Does anyone have any ideas? MYOB, can you please fix your really bad, super inflexible reports?

Now I have to try to explain this to management...

• Hi ROGMichelle

Thank you for your post. 

Kindly accept my sincere apologies for the delay in my response. We're sorry to know that this is happening on your Purchase repost. We highly appreciate your patience with this matter. As we replicate your concern, we haven't encountered the same problem. With that, may we know if you’re still having the $0 value in your purchase report? We recommend logging out and logging back in again then redo the process. Also, we will be sending you a private message to ask for a screenshot of the report on your end.

Do let us know how it goes. 

Kind regards,

Shella