Forum Discussion

mrshanna
Experienced Cover User
5 months ago

Baslink not responding

Hi, I have 3 different companies I do BAS for.

Today, for some unknown reason, program keeps freezing (not responding) when I am in BAS.

It's happened on all 3 companies each time i am in bas area.

Apart from that all companies run fine, it only freezes when i am in bas area.

Is this a glitch from the last update, is anyone else having this problem.

The only fix i worked out was to cross that screen then go straight back into bas and it works but only for 1 thing at a time.  If I want to print the transaction then go to print the bas schedule that's when it freezes.  

If anyone can shed some light it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi UserRL,

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with BASlink via AccountRight not working due to Kaspersky internet protection software. You can try to reach out to Kaspersky's support team to inform them of the issue. They may provide a specific solution or update to resolve the compatibility problem with MYOB.

Regards,

Sai

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi StacieS and CHASE,

I completely understand that the standard troubleshooting has been ineffective for you, and it is frustrating to be given standard steps for what should be considered a bug.

I've looked further into the issue and can confirm that it has been raised with our development team as a bug. 

We're currently unable to confirm if or when a fix may be available for this. However, we understand that this is causing inconvenience to your business, and we thank you for your patience to date. 

Cheers,

Princess