Forum Discussion

12 days ago

Transactions missing from reconciliation page, but showing in bank register

My clients file has been reconcilled to 30/06/2023 and says there are no further transaction to todays date. However there are transactions in the bank feed (fully allocated) from 1/07/2023 to todays date which match the bank statements I have. 

I have undone all historic reoncillations to see if that solved the issue but transactions are still missing. 

Unsure how to proceed. 

Thanks

sarahatscbk
    11 days ago

Genreve_S 

Its fixed itself! Couldnt tell you how but the reconcilliation page suddently appeared with multiple rec's to undo (even though i put it back to never) I undid all again and it fixed.

Thanks

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi sarahatscbk,

It looks like you've undone all your previous reconciliations, but there are still missing transactions. I recommend following the steps outlined in this post to reveal any hidden transactions. Additionally, double-check to ensure that the transactions in the Reconcile Accounts window match those in the bank feeds.

Let us know if you need any further help with this. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

• Thanks Genreve_S 

Unfortunately that didnt work. Transactions between 29/06/2023 and 01/04/2024 are still missing from the reconcilliation even though they appear in the bank transactions. From 02/04/2024 a few appear but a lot are missing from the reconcilliation.

Further assistance would be great!

Thanks

Sarah

sarahatscbk

Genreve_S 

Its fixed itself! Couldnt tell you how but the reconcilliation page suddently appeared with multiple rec's to undo (even though i put it back to never) I undid all again and it fixed.

Thanks

kirsten
    Experienced Partner

It is not fixed for me. I tried to get help with MOCA but it would not transfer me to a person. When I tried to select options in MOCA it threw me out.

Isaiah_C
      MYOB Moderator

Hi kirsten,

If you're having trouble connecting to live chat support, no worries you can also submit a support request through MyAccount. Simply log in to your MyAccount, navigate to the support section, and submit your request there. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Sai