Forum Discussion

LindaC11
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago

MYOB freezing when when printing or saving an invoice to disc

I cannot print or save an invoice created in MYOB

Everytime i try it goes to the please wait screen and doesnt move on from there.

I eventually have to close the program using task manager

• Hi LindaC11

Thank you for your post. Can I please get you to troubleshoot/confirm the following:

• Is your file online or offline ?
    • Can you please clear your AccountRight cache, once cleared can you attempt to print or save the invoice to disk. Does this work ?
    • If your file is online can you please Check out the file and attempt to print/save the invoice to disk. Does this work ?

If this does not work after the above troubleshooting steps please attach a copy of your files Diagnostic log when it freezes again. 

• Hi LindaC11

Thank you for your post. Can I please get you to troubleshoot/confirm the following:

• Is your file online or offline ?
    • Can you please clear your AccountRight cache, once cleared can you attempt to print or save the invoice to disk. Does this work ?
    • If your file is online can you please Check out the file and attempt to print/save the invoice to disk. Does this work ?

If this does not work after the above troubleshooting steps please attach a copy of your files Diagnostic log when it freezes again. 

LindaC11
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Melisa, Checked out the file and cleared the cache and this worked.  Thank you so much for your help.