Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Subscription Discount for NFP

Why is it so hard to find any way of contacting someone regarding accounts so annoing!  

We are a NFP organisation - we used to get a discount and now are no longer getting the discount, our subscription has gone up more than 100%.  How can I contact someone to get this fixed!

Thanks

• Hi Wyalkatchem

Did you get any further with the Discount? 

I have just had several emails and conversations with MYOB and it appears that when we went from the expensive desktop version to the cheaper cloud version we had a Version 2 agreement.  Apparently we need a Version 1 agreement to receive the discount.  To get a version 1 agreement we have to get a new serial number (Read new MYOB) and mannually upload data into that new online platform and manually transfer all the attachments.  Not very happy MYOB  

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi WildflowerWA,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I'd be glad to take a look at this for you. I've sent you a private message to gather more information that will help us on resolving this issue. Kindly check your inbox. 

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
      Regards,
      Earl

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi WildflowerWA,

I would like to check if you're still having this issue? If so, feel free to post again and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
      Earl

wenlow
        Contributing Cover User

Hi Earl 

It would be great if you could help.  I am not sure if you understand the issue.  Myob says that I can certainly have the discount however I would have to start a brand new account/file and mannually transfer my data over to that new account.  Cheers Wendy