Forum Discussion

Eastside
Experienced Cover User
15 days ago

Vendor Reporting Emails bouncing - Diagnostic-Code: rejected

Similar to previous (now closed for replies) one of our suppliers (MYOB) advised emails from their MYOB to us bouncing with above error.

Worked ok up to early August but now bouncing back - MYOB is not on blacklist in 'settings' of my email server however could our email be blacklisted in MYOB?

Earl_HD
    10 days ago

Hi Eastside,

Thank you for the information you sent via email. After reviewing it, we found that it was blacklisted in our system. We've made some backend changes that should resolve the issue.

Regards,
    Earl

Eastside
    Experienced Cover User

I replied to the email Doreen sent with our affected email address (which is the same email she used to contact me), I'm assuming not to put the email in this forum discussion given it is not private?

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hey Eastside,

It appears that emails from your supplier (MYOB) to your email address are bouncing back with a "Diagnostic-Code: rejected" error. No worries; let's have it checked. I'll be sending you a private message to ask the affected email address and check if it's blacklisted.

Best regards,

Doreen

Eastside
    Experienced Cover User

Thx for help - I'll keep eye out for message

Eastside
      Experienced Cover User

Haven't seen any private message as yet, unless I'm looking in wrong area? The email is our MYOB contact one

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Eastside,

I can't seem to send you a private message here in the Community Forum. What I did is that I sent you an email instead through your registered email here in the Community Forum. Kindly check your email or spam/junk folder and provide the affected email address so I can check. I'm looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Doreen

Eastside
    Experienced Cover User

I just issued 'test' invoice to our email address and it has bounced back just like our vendor is reporting to us. I did a second test invoice to my personal email and received it, so clearly some block or blacklist in MYOB with our email

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Eastside,

Could you please reply in the email with the affected email address so we can take a look at this for you? Thank you!

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
      Earl

Eastside
    Experienced Cover User

Received & replied to Doreen's email with the affected email address - which is the same as our MYOB contact email address

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Eastside,

Thank you for the information you sent via email. After reviewing it, we found that it was blacklisted in our system. We've made some backend changes that should resolve the issue.

Regards,
      Earl

• We are also recently been having this same issue with many customers. 

Could you please forward contact email address and the required details to have it rectified please.

Thank you

Judy

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hello there SLINGLIFT,

Let me assist you with your concern about emails bouncing back. I've sent you a private message to assist with this. Kindly respond to the private message with the affected email address so I can check on my end if it's blacklisted. 

Best regards,

Doreen