Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Payroll - Urgent

Hi all

I am wokring off Accounting Right Premier. I cant process any pays after 30 June 2022.  The tax tables have been updated, but when i try to record it keeps on recording $0 pays and will not process. Any help would be great.

I also pay using Accounting Right Plus, and this file seems to be able to process new pays. So not sure what is going on.

Thanks

rachelpd
      Experienced User

I have been on hold over an hour - can you please help I need to get staff paid..

rachelpd
        Experienced User

Good afternoon,

I have just spent all morning putting 120 pays through and once I pressed Process at the end all values disappeared and all timsheets reverted back to not having been processed. I've tried now 3 times and I can't make it go through. This is  urgent, need to get staff paid...

Help!

Rachel 

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi lleevets,

Can you please confirm the below details:

• Last 4 digits of your product serial number 
        • File ID (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)
        • Confirm the current payroll year by ging to Setup > General payroll information

Please then sign out of your file as I may have to run a script. 

LeighET
      Experienced User

I need help with another client please.

I haven't resolved the first yet as I won't be back at that client till Fri.

Funnily enough, this client has 2 companies using Accountright.  1 of them processed fine.

Last 4 digits of Serial No. 7020

ID: 4

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi LeighET

I'm having troubles locating that serial number, can you please send me a private message with the product serial number so I can run the script over the file. 

Please also log out of the file in the meantime. 

Headroom
    Contributing Cover User

I am having the same issue.

Also, no payroll reports for FY 2023 are available.

LeighET
    Experienced User

I've just processed 46 pays over 2 hours with a paydate of today (4/7/22) using Accountright 2022.5.24.6773

No error messages at all while processing.  Hit Record and it's all gone!

Been on hold with support for 51 minutes so far..................

rachelpd
      Experienced User

This is also happening to me too, i cant get through i've been on hold for an hour

LeighET wrote:

I've just processed 46 pays over 2 hours with a paydate of today (4/7/22) using Accountright 2022.5.24.6773

LeighET wrote:

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Everyone, 

I'm looking into this with our teams, they have asked if you can confirm and try the following:

• Clear your AccountRight cache 
        • Once cleared, can you process a pay for 1-3 employees. Does this work ?
        • If it doesn't work can you try for a single employee 
        • Can you confirm the date range of pay period 
        • Confirmation of the payroll year in setup > General payroll information 

If the above troubleshooting doesn't work, can you try via the web browser to process a pay. Does this work ?

LeonieTal
    Contributing User

This is happening to me too.  I phoned support yesterday to no avail.  On hold today for nearly 3 hours.  Please help. 

Melisa_D
      Former Staff

Hi LeonieTal

Can you please confirm the last 4 digits of your product serial number of your file ID so I can assist. (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)

Please also sign out of your file in the meantime.