Forum Discussion

PF_1
Experienced Cover User
2 months ago

File stuck in back-up

Hi, our file is stuck in back-up.  We need urgent access please!

• Hi PF_1,

I see that you're dealing with a "backup in progress stuck status." Don't stress, I'm here to help! I've reset your company file back to active. This should let you log back into that company file as you normally would. Just restart AccountRight and try accessing the file again.

Feel free to get in touch if you need more help.

Cheers,

Princess

PF_1
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Princess

We have the same problem again today.  This is not good :( Please help!

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi PF_1,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having the same issue again with the backup getting stuck. I've gone ahead and applied a fixed script again, so you should be able to log into the file without any problems now. If you ever encounter issues, feel free to get in touch.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hi, my MYOB file is in backup in progress status. Can you please assist.

Melly

PF_1
        Experienced Cover User

Ours got stuck two days in a row and the back-up last night took 3 hrs to complete, but it worked.  I called support and they admitted they are investigating it.  

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi PF_1,

No worries at all! I'm glad I could help you out! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

PF_1
    Experienced Cover User

Hi Princess

Same issue today.  The last person here does the back up and then walks out as it takes 15 minutes. We can't be stuck every morning like this please.  

• Same issue here. 1st of the month also.

Can you please address urgently!

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Mabey,

I see you're having trouble with the backup in progress status. No worries, I've got you covered. I've switched your company file back to active. So, all you need to do is give AccountRight a quick restart and try getting into the file again as you usually would.

Feel free to get in touch if you need more help.

Cheers,

Princess